China M (Commercial trade activities) Visa Application
China Online Visa Application Portal:
- Conference delegates who are foreign citizens may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Delegates can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.
- For more information, please check the local Chinese Embassy website in your country.
- If you need us to issue an Invitation Letter as supporting material to apply your M (Commercial trade activities) Visa, please feel free to contact email@example.com after your registration.
- Please note that Smithers and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Invitation Letter. Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- You can switch your in-person ticket to virtual at any time if your application is denied and can't travel to China by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org